Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feeling chesty

 Today was all about the chest and my husband.
I love going to the gym with my husband because he always pushes me to my maximum limits.
Today we focused and chest with a workout that looked like this 

15 min warm up on arc trainer

Bench press 4 sets of 10 reps
Superset with 10 burpees

Seated decline press 3 sets of 12 reps

Seated incline press 3 sets of 12 reps

After these exercises we went over to the cables and did different chest exercises with  cables, here are a few of the variations we did

1 set of 12 reps for every different variation 




Finally finished off with this machine

3 sets of 12 reps

Have a good rest of your hump day!

Ps. Sorry for the overload of photos, it's a rarity to have my photographer(husband) with me.
AND sorry for the horrendous faces mid exercise...I don't go to the gym to look pretty :)











I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment