Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sunny Days

 

Happy Tuesday!

Today started out with an amazing spin class, then I hit the weight room to do a little back and tricep workout that looked like this:


Wide grip lat pulldown 3 sets of 12 reps

Superset with assisted pull ups x 3


Seated cable row 3 sets of 15 reps

Tricep cable push down 3 sets of 12 reps


Skull crusher 3 sets of 12 reps

Tricep kickback 3 sets of 12 reps


Reverse fly 3 sets of 10 reps

Back extension 4 sets of 10 reps holding 25 lb weight


The weather is absolutely perfect today. I will take sunny and 70s anytime of the year. This gorgeous weather called for a little stroll with our fluff ball








OH almost forgot to mention, Happy national pancake day!! Husband and I are heading to snag some free pancakes at IHOP...I mean it's the only logical thing to do on such a wonderful holiday ;)














I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment