Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My quest

 I have a beyond amazing product to tell you about..
Quest Bars
I was introduced to these little bars of amazingness a couple months ago and I will never waste anymore of my money on other protein bars. For once, I am able to pronounce and recognize all the ingredients in my protein bar.
Quest was kind enough to send me a sample variety box. My favorite so far is the cinnamon roll. It has such a rich flavor, better than any other bar I've tasted before!



Ingredients:
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Isomalto-Oligosaccharides (100% Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Erythritol, Salt, Natural Flavoring, Stevia, Cinnamon, Lo Han Guo.
 
Pros of quest bars:
  • No sugar alcohols
  • No sugar used
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • No glycerine
  • No junk ingredients
  • No soy protein
  • Gluten free
  • Amazing variety of wonderful tasting flavors

Just look at these nutrition facts; 20 grams of protein, 2 grams of active carbs from nuts not sugar, and all for 170 cals...
incredible!


I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment