Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cardio & Ab Circuit

  Today's Workout:
 I spent half hour on the death machine aka step machine. For those who don't know what I'm talking about..this little beauty right here

My only advice is do not hold the side rails. You will completely defeat the purpose of this machine so get those hands off and pick up your booty.
After the death machine I did a quick cardio abs circuit that looked a little like this...

           Complete each exercise for 60 seconds

 Jump Rope
Mountain climbers
Bicycle crunches
Abdominal twist
Atomic sit up
Knees to elbow 
 Jump Rope
Mountain climbers
Flutter kick
Straight leg raise
Hip raise
 Jump Rope
Mountain climbers
Plank
Left side plank 
Right side plank

After the gym I came home to a beautiful little box on our front porch that contained these goodies..


Perfect post workout snack :)



I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment