Monday, January 14, 2013

First Timer….

As a daily reader of many blogs, I have finally decided to join in on the fun and start my own. I've created this blog to share my daily life of my faith, yummy foods I eat, random workouts, and a few outfit posts here and there.
A little about me, I'm a 24 year old wife of an Air Force Pilot living in the good ol south. We are originally both from Oregon but we go where the military tells us, so we are living half way across the country from home. I have 2 main men in my life and here they are..

photo (1)

Handsome Hubs

photo

Newest Addition to our little fam..meet Bear.

Well that’s about me for now. I am so excited to start this blogging journey and I thank you so much for taking the time to stop in on my simple life!

No comments:

Post a Comment