Friday, January 25, 2013

My favorite national holiday




hat: wal-mart, shirt: tj maxx, jacket: target, jeans: gap, shoes: target


Look who got a haircut! This is the only pic I could snap of the little nugget cause let's just say someone's a littttttle embarrassed of his new bald self. 

 I'm not sure if any of you were aware of the national holiday yesterday, it just so happens to be my absolute most favorite national day ever. January 24 is national peanut butter day....whoever thought of making it a national holiday is my new favorite person.
So, in honor of this glorious holiday I decided to do a little experiment in my kitchen and here is how it turned out


Amazing!


Dark chocolate peanut butter

2-3 cups roasted unsalted peanuts
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips

Place roasted peanuts in food processor and start blending away.
It will start to clump together, so stop the processor and scrape down the sides. You are going to have do this multiple times.
Once you get a peanut butter like consistency, add in dark chocolate chips.
Process until peanut butter and choc chips are fully combined.
Place in air tight container and enjoy!




I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment